[Kde-games-devel] KsirK maintainership

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:51:43 UTC 2013

On 03/02/2013, at 1:29 AM, Kleag wrote:
> I created KsirK 18 years ago. While I spent a lot of time on it during several
> years, I must now admit that I have not worked seriously on it since a very
> long time, probably a few years.
>
> Nemanja has closed several bugs in the last months but there is still several
> others opened and I must confess to myself that I will probably not work on
> them in the foreseeable future (maybe when my last daughter, one year old,
> will leave our home ?).

I am sorry to hear this, Kleag, but I understand how it is with young children.
You will have only a few years after your daughter leaves home before the
grandkids start arriving … :-)  My wife and I get grandparent duty 2 or 3 days
a week, but it is fun and at least nowadays you can hand kids a touchscreen
when you get tired …

Anyway, all the best for the future Kleag!  And I hope Nemanja will take over.
He really has a great grasp of how to handle subtle time-dependent bugs.

All the best, Ian W.