[Kde-games-devel] KsirK maintainership

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 14:29:38 UTC 2013

Hi dear KDE games developers,

I created KsirK 18 years ago. While I spent a lot of time on it during several
years, I must now admit that I have not worked seriously on it since a very
long time, probably a few years.

Nemanja has closed several bugs in the last months but there is still several
others opened and I must confess to myself that I will probably not work on
them in the foreseeable future (maybe when my last daughter, one year old,
will leave our home ?). Most of these bugs are not blocking and the game is
still fun to play I think, for those who like its gameplay. It's not the case
for everyone. But it's still the 4th most downloaded game on kde-apps.org...

So, by this mail I request your help to officialy find a new maintainer. My
thoughts naturally go to Nemanja who worked on KsirK recently. But there is a
gap between closing some bugs and taking maintainership, so he do not have to
be interested by the idea.

Waiting for your feedback ! Best regards,

Gaël