[Kde-games-devel] Renaming branch in KNavalBattle

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:18:28 UTC 2013

Hello Albert.

Please, forgive me for replying your e-mail just now. Been very busy
in the last days looking for a job. Wish I had the luck to work here
full time. :-)

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Could you have a look at
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tools/Using_kconf_update to see if you
> could easily migrate the settings from one file to the other?

I gave it a look and things seem to be very simple at first. But one
thing I didn't get: am I supposed to make a script for the update or a
single *.upd file is all I need?

By the way, the update file I have in mind will look like:

id=someID
File=kbattleshiprc,knavalbattlerc
AllGroups
AllKeys

And that's all. Do you think there's something missing?

--
Roney