[Kde-games-devel] Renaming branch in KNavalBattle

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 14 14:26:10 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 11 d'abril de 2013, a les 15:35:52, Roney Gomes va escriure:
> Hello guys.

Hi,

> As you could see in my last reviews, I changed the build settings for
> KNavalBattle so that it can match the game's actual name. A few
> modifications in the *.desktop and some other config files were also
> made.
>
> As things were getting a bit messy on Review Board Albert advised me
> to setup a branch just for that. Thus, could you please give it a look
> and say whether it is working for you?

It works fine, the only thing i'm missing is that it "forgets" the settings
that were stored in .kde/share/config/kbattleshiprc since they now end up in
.kde/share/config/knavalbattlerc

Could you have a look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tools/Using_kconf_update to see if you
could easily migrate the settings from one file to the other?

Cheers,
  Albert