[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg qgraphic branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 14 14:34:55 UTC 2013

El Divendres, 12 d'abril de 2013, a les 20:30:18, Ian Simpson va escriure:

Right, sorry, don't know what i was thinking :D

> The way I see it, you can misclick in a few ways; on the background, on a
> non-selectable tile, or on a non-matching selectable tile. I think that the
> first two are misclicks and reckon the player should be made to go back
> and reselect the first tile, like in master. The third is not necessarily
> always a misclick though. If it is it doesn't really matter whether the
> selection is cleared or the new tile selected instead - you have to start
> again and click both of the tiles you wanted to remove.
>
> I prefer the new behaviour only because it makes it easier to change tiles.
> When trying to clear the board as quickly as possible I sometimes mix up
> or misremember similar tiles, click the first and then notice they don't
> match. Or spot a pair, click the first and notice the second is not
> selectable. When I then go for a different pair, master takes a
> double-click to select the new tile (clear selection and select new tile),
> while the new behaviour takes just a single click (swap selected tile). It
> just seems more logical to me.
>
> I've added a patch that clears the selection when clicking the background,
> the same tile, or a non-selectable tile. I'll add another so it behaves just
> like master if you're not persuaded :-)

I guess it's fine.

Another small selection problem, it seems somehow "double click" is being
ignored, i.e. go to a tile and click on it twice quite fast, it will just
select, instead of select+unselect like it does in master, what do you think
about this?

Cheers,
  Albert