[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg qgraphic branch

Ian Simpson ian.kdedev at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 15:16:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

OK, patched.

I've simply passed the double-click event on to mousePressEvent(). Seems
to work fine.

Just realised that calling application.setDoubleClickInterval(0) in main.cpp
would probably be better. That would effectively disable double-clicks
altogether and GameScene::mouseDoubleClickEvent() could be removed.