[Kde-games-devel] Renaming branch in KNavalBattle

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:35:52 UTC 2013

Hello guys.

As you could see in my last reviews, I changed the build settings for
KNavalBattle so that it can match the game's actual name. A few
modifications in the *.desktop and some other config files were also
made.

As things were getting a bit messy on Review Board Albert advised me
to setup a branch just for that. Thus, could you please give it a look
and say whether it is working for you?

Just check whether you can build, compile and play the game.

Best regards.
--
Roney