[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg's Board Editor

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:04:53 UTC 2012

On 29/05/2012, at 12:31 PM, Christian Krippendorf wrote:
> On 29.05.2012 04:22, Ian Wadham wrote:
>> On 29/05/2012, at 8:18 AM, Roney Gomes wrote:
>>> Thanks for the answer.
>>>
>>> I didn't see the board editor before because my system was calling its
>>> native pre-installed version of KMahjongg instead of the one I have on
>>> my programming environment. Naturally, it led me to some confusion.
>> There are three important things in software development: version, version
>> and version … :-)
>>
>>> I'll be working in the porting of KMahjongg to QGraphicsView so I was a
>>> bit concerned about this issue.
>
> There we got a problem. :-) You have already started? Cause i'm also actually porting KMahjongg to QGraphicsView. Take a look at svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/krippendorf. I just miss some small parts, then porting is done. :-)

Whoops!  I did not think anyone else but Roney was doing porting ...
I should have published Roney's list of games on the KDE Games list.
Will do that now, in another post.

Anyway, you have precedence, Christian.  You started on 2 April and GSoC
did not announce successful students until about 3 weeks after that.  Roney
has only just started looking at KMahjongg, so not much harm done I guess.

Thanks for telling us, Christian.

Cheers, Ian W.