[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg's Board Editor

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Tue May 29 02:31:03 UTC 2012

On 29.05.2012 04:22, Ian Wadham wrote:
> On 29/05/2012, at 8:18 AM, Roney Gomes wrote:
>> Thanks for the answer.
>>
>> I didn't see the board editor before because my system was calling its
>> native pre-installed version of KMahjongg instead of the one I have on
>> my programming environment. Naturally, it led me to some confusion.
> There are three important things in software development: version, version
> and version … :-)
>
>> I'll be working in the porting of KMahjongg to QGraphicsView so I was a
>> bit concerned about this issue.

There we got a problem. :-) You have already started? Cause i'm also
actually porting KMahjongg to QGraphicsView. Take a look at
svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/krippendorf. I just miss
some small parts, then porting is done. :-)

> It would be nice if you could make the Editor view appear at a better
> initial size and show the whole editing grid.  I tried the Editor (nice work,
> Christian … :-) ) but it came out small initially and did not show the
> whole grid.

Just the first time when i remember. On the next start all works fine.
Whatever, .. i will have a look at this.

> All the best, Ian W.
> Roney's mentor

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf