[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg's Board Editor

Christian Krippendorf Kontakt at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Tue May 29 16:32:36 UTC 2012

On 29.05.2012 05:04, Ian Wadham wrote:
> On 29/05/2012, at 12:31 PM, Christian Krippendorf wrote:

>>> There are three important things in software development: version, version
>>> and version … :-)

>> There we got a problem. :-) You have already started? Cause i'm also actually porting KMahjongg to QGraphicsView. Take a look at svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/krippendorf. I just miss some small parts, then porting is done. :-)
> Whoops!  I did not think anyone else but Roney was doing porting ...
> I should have published Roney's list of games on the KDE Games list.
> Will do that now, in another post.
>
> Anyway, you have precedence, Christian.  You started on 2 April and GSoC
> did not announce successful students until about 3 weeks after that.  Roney
> has only just started looking at KMahjongg, so not much harm done I guess.
>
> Thanks for telling us, Christian.
>
> Cheers, Ian W.

If it so important that Roney got something to do... he should feel free
to complete my port, just tell me :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf