[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg's Board Editor

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:22:35 UTC 2012

On 29/05/2012, at 8:18 AM, Roney Gomes wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> I didn't see the board editor before because my system was calling its
> native pre-installed version of KMahjongg instead of the one I have on
> my programming environment. Naturally, it led me to some confusion.

There are three important things in software development: version, version
and version … :-)

> I'll be working in the porting of KMahjongg to QGraphicsView so I was a
> bit concerned about this issue.

It would be nice if you could make the Editor view appear at a better
initial size and show the whole editing grid.  I tried the Editor (nice work,
Christian … :-) ) but it came out small initially and did not show the
whole grid.

All the best, Ian W.
Roney's mentor