[Kde-games-devel] Info on QML Kbreakout

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:04:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

Its been almost 3 week since I started working on my GSoC project of doing
the QML
port of KBreakout. Just wanted to post the link to the scratch repo in case
anyone is
interested in following the development:
kde:scratch/viranch/kbreakout-qml.git
[ http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fviranch%2Fkbreakout-qml.git]

Also for those interested, what I have done so far:

1. Put a declarative view (the "canvas") as central widget of the main
window.

2. A plugin for showing SVG items from theme via KGameRenderer on the
canvas.

using the existing
LevelLoader via the GameEngine (interface it with QML canvas using
signals/slots)

Cheers,
Viranch