[Kde-games-devel] Junior job not only for GSoCers: Low-latency sound playback with KgSound

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:55:55 UTC 2012

On 03/22/2012 01:11 AM, Ian Wadham wrote:
> Persevere, Roney.  You are nearly all the way to the finishing line … :-)

Now, for sure, i solved the problem. You were completely right, there
was a bug. :/

I spent my entire morning reading the articles in the techbase and
reading KStandarDirs' API. I wasn't passing the right parameters to
KStandardDirs::locate(), a bug, as you pointed.

But it's already corrected, as you can see in the new diff I've updated
to the review board.

Again, thanks for your help.