[Kde-games-devel] GSoC project: Write a KDE game using QML

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:10:45 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Stefan Majewsky <
stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com> wrote:

> There is not any priority list or stuff. If you want to work on
> existing games, it might be a good idea to pick a game which does not
> have a maintainer at the moment (see
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Maintainers).

I see there is no maintainer for kbreakout (and I like that game!). I wanted
to know how I can build only kbreakout from trunk. Checking out kdegames
gives me all of the games, and building only kbreakout gives me cmake
errors (of course!). So how can I build minimal required stuff fr kbreakout
without checking out entire kdegames?

Thanks,
Viranch