[Kde-games-devel] How to test Messages.sh?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Mar 21 10:15:07 UTC 2012

Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:45:52 +0200 було написано Ian Wadham
<iandw.au at gmail.com>:

> In KSudoku, I have just changed the .kcfg file and used Qt Designer to
> add some settings and generate a new .ui file.
>
> Query: How do I test what Messages.sh is going to put into the list of
> strings
> to be translated?  Some of the strings had to be duplicated, so that a
> widget
> and its QLabel would both provide a tooltip and a whatsthis.  I would
> just like
> to check what strings Messages.sh will extract, but so much stuff in
> that script
> is substituted …
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance, Ian W.

Can it be like this (not tested yet)?

#! /bin/bash
WDIR=`pwd` # working dir

echo "Preparing rc files"

find /src -name '*.ui' -o -name '*.kcfg' | sort > ${WDIR}/rcfiles.list
xargs --arg-file=${WDIR}/rcfiles.list extractrc > ${WDIR}/rc.cpp

Hope this helps.