[Kde-games-devel] How to test Messages.sh?

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:45:52 UTC 2012

In KSudoku, I have just changed the .kcfg file and used Qt Designer to
add some settings and generate a new .ui file.

Query: How do I test what Messages.sh is going to put into the list of strings
to be translated?  Some of the strings had to be duplicated, so that a widget
and its QLabel would both provide a tooltip and a whatsthis.  I would just like
to check what strings Messages.sh will extract, but so much stuff in that script
is substituted …

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Ian W.