[Kde-games-devel] checking conversions

Parker Coates coates at kde.org
Sat Mar 17 16:02:02 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 00:51, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> I just looked at ksudoku, it lacks postprocessing. Its tags point to
> empty commits, they should be redirected to their parents and the
> empty commits be deleted.
>
> this would be done by bin/fix-tags, followed by delete_fb_backups

I don't think the issue is that it needs bin/fix-tags. It's that the
conversion was done with that older version of svn-all-fast-export,
rerunning the conversion with the same rules and an up to date version
should fix it, I think.

> Bomber-conversion-test.git has no tags at all - probably not
> uploaded?

I just pushed them, but they suffer from the same issue as KSudoku.

> if I find such things, do I fix them or do I tell the author?

Put it in the table?

Parker