[Kde-games-devel] checking conversions

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Mar 17 04:51:21 UTC 2012

I just looked at ksudoku, it lacks postprocessing. Its tags point to
empty commits, they should be redirected to their parents and the
empty commits be deleted.

this would be done by bin/fix-tags, followed by delete_fb_backups

Bomber-conversion-test.git has no tags at all - probably not
uploaded?

if I find such things, do I fix them or do I tell the author?

if I just fix them, I would introduce scripts like ...-convert.sh and
...-postprocess.sh like for those games I am converting, wanting
to make things reproducable.

And I would be glad if somebody could check my conversions too.
The more often I repeat the same errors, the more there is to fix.

--
Wolfgang