[Kde-games-devel] checking conversions

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Mar 18 02:15:01 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, 17. März 2012, 12:02:02 schrieb Parker Coates:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 00:51, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> > I just looked at ksudoku, it lacks postprocessing. Its tags point to
> > empty commits, they should be redirected to their parents and the
> > empty commits be deleted.
> >
> > this would be done by bin/fix-tags, followed by delete_fb_backups
>
> I don't think the issue is that it needs bin/fix-tags. It's that the
> conversion was done with that older version of svn-all-fast-export,
> rerunning the conversion with the same rules and an up to date version
> should fix it, I think.

I tried locally with latest svn2git, and the tags looks good.

this does raise the question if it makes any sense to check repositories
generated by an outdated svn2git. I suppose the final conversion will use
the lastest version of svn2git - after the commit fixing the empty
commit tags (e59167), 17 more commits have been done to svn2git.

Why doesn't dewey use the latest svn2git?

--
Wolfgang