[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:47:37 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Christian Krippendorf
<Coding at christian-krippendorf.de> wrote:
> Or just wait till some theme parts of tagaro will be migrated to KGameTheme
> and then port to this?

That sounds useful. I'll read into the usecase of libkmahjongg and do
the KgTheme class and friends.

In related news, I will probably avoid big changes to KGameRenderer.
It will only get some integration with the new KgTheme class. Bigger
changes will probably be necessary once we know the needs of QML. I'm
really counting on GSoC here. The changes for this will then end up in
the first Qt-5-based libkdegames.

Greetings
Stefan