[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Jul 29 19:38:28 UTC 2012

Hi Łukasz,

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:28:45 +0200
Łukasz Kalamłacki <kalamlacki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you give me your sourceforge acount name I will grant permissions for
> you for modifing the code.

It's "shlomif".

> This is OpenSource, so when you have something to add then go ahead.
> What distribution did you use for compilation, I tested this on Debian
> Squeeze na Wheezy and in both cases compilation went fine.

I use Mageia Linux 3/Cauldron. Did you try doing "mkdir build; cd build ;
cmake .. ; make" and it worked?

> And the code which you mentioned is only for compatibility with MinGW32
> compiler, for short term is fine, so when you have better solution for
> WIN32 then go ahead with your modification.

No, it's not the #define GETUID() getuid() is used on UNIX systems, and as a
result caused the compatibility problem for me (because my UID changed). I did
not intend to put my #if 1 #define GETUID() 501 change in the commit, but I used
it to test the new system.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish