[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Łukasz Kalamłacki kalamlacki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 15:28:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

If you give me your sourceforge acount name I will grant permissions for
you for modifing the code.
This is OpenSource, so when you have something to add then go ahead.
What distribution did you use for compilation, I tested this on Debian
Squeeze na Wheezy and in both cases compilation went fine.
And the code which you mentioned is only for compatibility with MinGW32
compiler, for short term is fine, so when you have better solution for
WIN32 then go ahead with your modification.

Regards,
Łukasz