[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames v5

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:46:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW there are more distros in the world than are dreamed of in your
> philosophy, Horatio [1].  I used to always use SuSE and OpenSuSE.
> Now I no longer use KDE, except for testing, but Macports (which is
> [sort of] a distro) has libsndfile 1.0.25 I am happy to see.

I'm also an openSUSE user, but that's not relevant here. Ubuntu LTS
and Debian stable are a measure of outdated, but regularly used
distribution versions. Using openSUSE or even Fedora or Arch here is
not helpful; they are the upper barrier for minimum reqs, while
LTS/stable dists are the lower barrier.

Greetings
Stefan