[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames v5

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:11:38 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Stefan Majewsky
<stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So there are three thumbs up for an API cleanup. I'll start (tomorrow)
> a wiki page at
>
> http://community.kde.org/Games/API_cleanup

Time for a short update. I've set up a list of files at this wiki
page, and started to identify the single components that make up
libkdegames. Most files are already categorized, but many single-class
components (e.g. KGameDifficulty) are still missing. When the list of
components is complete, I'll find out how many and which games use
which component. Then we can make a decision about the fate of each
component.

Greetings
Stefan