[Kde-games-devel] KBreakout's QML port

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 05:08:44 UTC 2012

Hi Viranch,

I hope your new job and move after GSoC are working out well.

On 23/12/2012, at 1:03 AM, Viranch Mehta wrote:

> FYI - just merged the port to master a few minutes ago.

Can you guarantee that there has been no loss of gameplay,
features, menu options, graphics, brick types, gifts, etc. between
old QGV and new QML KBreakout?

Also what problems might there be in porting to other platforms?

I seem to remember trying the scratchpad version of your QML
KBreakout on Apple Macbook a while back, but I am no great
expert on KBreakout, so would not have tested it very thoroughly.

All the best, Ian W.