[Kde-games-devel] KBreakout's QML port

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 19:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi Viranch, i just found some time to give it a try and it works pretty well,
congrats :-)

Three things that i found:
 * Mouse can be moved outside the window when playing with the mouse, that's
pretty bad and a regression from the old behaviour, do you think you can have
a look at this?

 * Randomly the score text seems to get bigger (like double size or something)
for like 0.3 seconds, it's hard to see since you are usually looking at the
ball and not the score but i got some flashiness on the border of my visual
camp and after looking at it i found it was that. I see it flash like 4 or 5
times while playing 3 levels.

 * You seem to have a broken connect, when opening the configure dialog i get
Object::connect: No such slot MainWindow::loadSettings()
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'settings')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'MainWindow#1')
Wops, now i see that was already there in the old version, anyway could you
fix it (may as well just be removing the connect if we don't really need it)

Good work overall :-)

Cheers,
  Albert