[Kde-games-devel] Problems with standalone KDE Game build

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Aug 26 16:40:27 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 18:38:11 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> No.  KPat and KReversi fail in exactly the same way - picking up old
> incompatible includes of KDE Games libs (KGameRenderer specifically)

the old central CMakeLists.txt said

find_package(KDE4 4.3.80 REQUIRED)

where 4.3.80 is the minimum required version.

following that syntax, could you try to change kbreakout/CMakeLists.txt
such that it says

        find_package(KDEGames 4.9.0 REQUIRED)

instead of

        find_package(KDEGames REQUIRED)

I do not expect this to fix the install path, but maybe compilation.

Albert, do you think that such a change is needed for all games
converted to the new KGameRenderer?

--
Wolfgang