[Kde-games-devel] kdegames / git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Aug 18 11:39:48 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, 18. August 2012, 13:08:06 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> One question though, i expected that there would be a branch representing the
> /branches/work/kbattleship4/kdegames/kbattleship that then got merged to
> trunk? But can't find it.

/branches/work/kbattleship4/kdegames/kbattleship has never been merged to trunk.

With r646911 it moved to
/branches/work/kbattleship-rewrite/kdegames/kbattleship/

which moved to trunk with r657020

but moving files from one path to some other is irrelevant now that everything
comes together in git, you will see no commit or tag mentioning this.  Only the
commit messages show this. If you start gitk --all and search for "ship-rewrite"
all commit messages from kbattleship-rewrite are shown bold. Very handy.

I often looked at kde:okular as a good example. And okular just told me something
new - that I should actually fill the missing doc files for some commits in
ksnakeduel, like in okular-filter (that was one of my questions in the first mail of
this thread). I will do that in the next few days.

--
Wolfgang