[Kde-games-devel] kdegames / git

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 17 17:08:31 UTC 2012

El Dijous, 16 d'agost de 2012, a les 12:39:07, Wolfgang Rohdewald va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> we have migration rules and want to migrate right after 4.9.1.
>
> please can anybody help us verifying the rules and repos are fine?
>
> This table
> http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Git_Conversion_Progress#The_Table.2C_Fall
> _2012 gives you the links to the converted repositories (column "Repo"). The
> ksirk repository is the only one not yet there, I will push it later today.

Having a look at the repos it seems you are moving the doc folder from svn
using some trick (since it's not inside apps folder right now).

This is a neat trick, but has two problems:
 * the doc folder is not listed in CMakeLists.txt thus the doc is not
installed
 * the CMakeLists.txt inside the doc/ folder is wrong since it needs the game
name as third parameter (in the previous structure it wasn't needed because it
was inside a folder with the game name, but it's now inside a folder named
doc)

Ayone knows how did other migrations solve this? With commits after migrating
to git? Or did they fix it in svn so the git repo was correct?

Cheers,
  Albert