[Kde-games-devel] kdegames / git

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:02:51 UTC 2012

On 16/08/2012, at 8:39 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> we have migration rules and want to migrate right after 4.9.1.
>
> please can anybody help us verifying the rules and repos are fine?
>
> This table
> http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Git_Conversion_Progress#The_Table.2C_Fall_2012
> gives you the links to the converted repositories (column "Repo").
> The ksirk repository is the only one not yet there, I will push it later
> today.

I went to tick off a check on the KGoldrunner row of the table but could not
find what the internal column names should be for the checking columns,
e.g. I must write xxx=IW, but what should xxx be?  Please could you include
that info somewhere in the page or set up a dummy row for us to copy?

Cheers, Ian W.