[Kde-games-devel] kdegames / git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Fri Aug 17 07:01:45 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 17. August 2012, 16:02:51 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> > This table
> > http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Git_Conversion_Progress#The_Table.2C_Fall_2012
> > gives you the links to the converted repositories (column "Repo").
> > The ksirk repository is the only one not yet there, I will push it later
> > today.
>
> I went to tick off a check on the KGoldrunner row of the table but could not
> find what the internal column names should be for the checking columns,
> e.g. I must write xxx=IW, but what should xxx be?  Please could you include
> that info somewhere in the page or set up a dummy row for us to copy?

I did not write that page, I just made a new copy of that table. But
you can see examples in the original spring table.

there you can find things like

tagscheck=early tags broken
branchescheck=parentmap missing

an OK by you would be

tagscheck=IW

the table is defined in a KdeGamesSvn2GitRow template.
http://community.kde.org/Template:KdeGamesSvn2GitRow

there you can find the rest of help.

--
Wolfgang