[Kde-games-devel] playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:54:56 UTC 2012

On 08/04/2012 12:15 AM, Jakob Gruber wrote:
> On 07/20/2012 11:53 AM, Jakob Gruber wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I'd like to announce the move of Picmi to KDE Review [1] with the
>> intended destination being kdegames.
>
> Picmi has been in KDE Review for 2 weeks, and according to the
> application lifecycle the initial review period is now over.

All points raised during this review are now solved. The icon has not
yet been replaced, but I will file a request with the oxygen team shortly.

The kdegames release coordinator (CC'd) has agreed to accept Picmi, and
I will file a sysadmin request for the move later today.

Thanks for the support and reviews!
Jakob