[Kde-games-devel] playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Aug 4 07:24:25 UTC 2012

> Are there any objections or requested changes before Picmi can proceed
> to kdegames?

Yes, you have ignored my comments for more than a week with a
cross-platform issue, and not just on Windows.

Here is what I wrote earlier:

1) The current double check is in wrong order unless you have fixed
this after my mentioning. I think the fallback should be the old, and
the first citizen should be changed "cmake API".

2) I would suggest meaningful warning messages, if the old version is
found for some reasons. That might be unintentional from the person
trying to build.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp