[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Łukasz Kalamłacki kalamlacki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:50:44 UTC 2012

W dniu 2012-08-05 19:00, Wolfgang Rohdewald pisze:
> Am Sonntag, 5. August 2012, 16:34:01 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>> Have you look at his sourceforge repo (i have not)
> no, I implicitly assumed the old history has not been
> migrated. Now I looked it up.
>
> The history starts with one big commit
>
> First version of KSokoban game for KDE4
>
> from 22-07-2012. The commit does not say where this
> code came from, and it suggests that some changes
> have been done since copying from wherever, but
> it does not say anything about these changes AFAICS
>
> The latest commit says
>
> The final version of ksokoban for KDE4
>
> No commit message really says anything about what
> that commit changes. I can see no value in this
> repository.
>
> Editor backup files have been committed and removed
> again without mentioning this in any commit message.
>
> The latest commit message makes me suspicous. If
> this is the final version, who will maintain this code
> in the long run? I just re-read this thread and I can see
> no commitment from Łukasz other than just porting
> to KDE4.
>
> Łukasz, for how long will you stay around? What is
> your roadmap for ksokoban development?

Here is what I can offer:
Porting has already been done (during my vacations at evenings)
  I would like to see KSokoban available in next version of KDE so that
KSokoban can be available in Linux operating system like Debian, Ubuntu,
etc.
I did not plan any extension of KSokoban since I do not have time for
this but I have time let say one hour per week for bugfixing and for
adaptation the code for many different architectures
so I say yes for maintenace and no for "hard programing" new features.

And I am going to trace this list for a while and If any problems occur
I will take some action.