[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Aug 5 17:00:58 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, 5. August 2012, 16:34:01 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Have you look at his sourceforge repo (i have not)

no, I implicitly assumed the old history has not been
migrated. Now I looked it up.

The history starts with one big commit

First version of KSokoban game for KDE4

from 22-07-2012. The commit does not say where this
code came from, and it suggests that some changes
have been done since copying from wherever, but
it does not say anything about these changes AFAICS

The latest commit says

The final version of ksokoban for KDE4

No commit message really says anything about what
that commit changes. I can see no value in this
repository.

Editor backup files have been committed and removed
again without mentioning this in any commit message.

The latest commit message makes me suspicous. If
this is the final version, who will maintain this code
in the long run? I just re-read this thread and I can see
no commitment from Łukasz other than just porting
to KDE4.

Łukasz, for how long will you stay around? What is
your roadmap for ksokoban development?

--
Wolfgang