[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Fri Aug 3 07:04:19 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 3. August 2012, 12:17:48 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> Absolutely.  And if you wish to go on working on KSokoban, we should
> get you the last known version of the source code from the "unmaintained"
> part of the KDE SVN repository, maybe into playground.  Amongst other
> things, the history includes a whole lot of extra levels, which were
> inexplicably removed when the Sasquatch levels came in.
>
> BTW, KSokoban does not have to go back into KDE Games.  It could go
> into KDE extragear, where the rules about releases, etc. are less strict.

since kdegames is migrating to git anyway, I would propose to generate a git
repository from the old ksobokan sources and work on that. I could
generate that repository for you monday and ask the admins to
place it on git.kde.org

the latest version of ksobokan I found is in trunk/playground/games/ksobokan,
which has been moved to tags/unmaintained with r713545 and from trunk
to playground in r660429

--
Wolfgang