[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Łukasz Kalamłacki kalamlacki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:15:40 UTC 2012

OK, then

Where can I find in git repo the old version of KSokoban?
I can continue work on that copy.
Fortunately git is almost the same as mercurial and I do not have to
read much documentaion about it.
I already created an account on project.kde.org and I hope that this is
sufficient for pushing modifications into repo.