[Kde-games-devel] Re: [URGENT] Register for Games Sprint

Johannes Bergmeier Johannes.Bergmeier at gmx.net
Sun Jan 30 14:01:51 CET 2011

Hi KDE gamers,

sorry for writing this mail so lately. I were busy with my exams the last
weeks.

I would love to be at the sprint, especially as it would be a good chance to
learn about recent development in KDE games and have chance to hack on games
and fix bugs.

Unfortunatle I can't tell yet, whether I'm able to attend at all. I would
travel by car or train so no need for booking any airplain. But I don't know
how to manage the accomodation and whether it would be a problem for you
organizers.

Regards

Johannes Bergmeier