[Kde-games-devel] [URGENT] Register for Games Sprint

Sat Jan 29 23:47:23 CET 2011

[Someone please check that gluon@ actually distributes my mail. I'm not
subscribed there. As an additional security measure, I'm BCCing everyone who
has already signed up on the wiki page.]

Hi everyone,

Josef has registered the venue for the games sprint. The date is March 25-27,
2011 (Fr thru Su), plus Thursday afternoon for early arrivers. I'm currently
updating the wiki page [1] with general travel information.

Registration is thus now open on the wiki page [1]. I'm waiting for the
confirmation from KDE e.V., but we have to get registration done ASAP to be
able to sort out the accommodation and travel booking. Please go to the wiki
page [1] and enter/update your information in the table at the end. (Note the
explanations below it.)

I'm setting a deadline of *Thursday, February 3rd* for this registration.

I will send a follow-up mail when KDE e.V. support has been confirmed. This
should be the right time for those who do not need sponsoring to book their
flights and/or accommodation.

Greetings
Stefan

[1] http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Sprint_2011