[Kde-games-devel] Re: Move Tagaro code into SVN?

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 15:19:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

there is a different aspect I want to raise.
Is it really a good idea to move something from Git to SVN now that
the SVN to Git move is in progress?
As far as I know Johannes has rules written for KDEGames to over 90%.
He just needed some info about some older tags. If those rules are
still there it is possible to ask the svn2git heroes to plan the
migration for the week after the 4.6.3 release.

Or is the possible impact too small to be considered a blocker?

Regards