[Kde-games-devel] kpat - solver is wrong

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Sep 4 16:28:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a spider running, KPatience version 3.4.

By just moving two cards around I can change the
solver from saying "still winnable" to "dont know"
and then "not winnable"

and by moving the two cards back into the original
position (not undoing moves, just doing legal moves)
the game becomes solvable again.

so one of both is obviously wrong.

How can I capture all data needed to reproduce this?
I have the process still running.

Of course supposing somebody wants to look into it.

I might if noone else does, but it would take some
time until I have time so I still would need to know
how to make this reproducable.

Screenshot attached.

Move the single ace of hearts and and the diamonds 2
to the diamonds 3 and back.

--
Wolfgang