[Kde-games-devel] please help me: how to hide some KScoreDialog config groups?

Sat Sep 4 17:28:27 CEST 2010

On Saturday 04 September 2010 15:34:54 Parker Coates wrote:
> The hope has always been that someone would write a flexible but
> elegant highscore system to replace it. There have been a few
> attempts, but none has yet reached fruition. Stefan Majewskey is
> currently working on one called KScore2. You might want to contact him
> to get an update.

KScore2 is working. If you really, really want to use it, you can look for the
review on reviewboard.kde.org which contains the code (as a diff against the
libkdegames source tree), and use that in Klickety.

However, I have, for now, abandoned work on KScore2 in favor of my newest
vaporware, Project Tagaro.

Greetings
Stefan