[Kde-games-devel] Re: Away for a month

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 19:02:32 CET 2010

[Ian Wadham - Sonntag 03 Oktober 2010 05:45:22]

Hi,

> I would appreciate it very much if someone could test the new
> keyboard feature in KGoldrunner for me.  I lack the keyboard skills
> and reaction times to give it any more than a rudimentary test.

I just tested the keyboard mode. It feels a bit sluggish but that
might as well be by design. If I try to go left-right-left-right
quickly, the runner responds quite late sometimes. Is that because
he can only turn when reaching a certain position?

Other than that, it plays fine. :)

Regards