[Kde-games-devel] Away for a month

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 05:45:22 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

This is just to let you know that I shall be away travelling
in Iran for a month, from Tuesday 5 Oct.  I will not be taking
my laptop and will be out of touch much of the time.

I see there are some freezes for KDE 4.6 scheduled around
the time I return, but I think KGoldrunner, Kubrick, KJumpingCube
and Kolf are in reasonable shape for those, barring any nasty
regressions in going to Qt 4.7 or git.  KGoldrunner has two
new features which I have posted in:

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.6_Feature_Plan#kdegames

I would appreciate it very much if someone could test the new
keyboard feature in KGoldrunner for me.  I lack the keyboard skills
and reaction times to give it any more than a rudimentary test.

All the best, Ian W.