[Kde-games-devel] Re: Away for a month

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 19:36:37 CET 2010

On 31/10/2010, at 10:02 PM, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [Ian Wadham - Sonntag 03 Oktober 2010 05:45:22]
>
>> I would appreciate it very much if someone could test the new
>> keyboard feature in KGoldrunner for me.  I lack the keyboard skills
>> and reaction times to give it any more than a rudimentary test.
>
> I just tested the keyboard mode. It feels a bit sluggish but that
> might as well be by design. If I try to go left-right-left-right
> quickly, the runner responds quite late sometimes. Is that because
> he can only turn when reaching a certain position?

Maybe so. I'll check the code when I get home in about 3 days' time.

> Other than that, it plays fine. :)

Thanks very much for testing this, Frederik.

BTW, Iran is a wonderful country with very friendly people, modern
technology, history as ancient as you like, great culture, huge
universities, beautiful architecture and handicrafts ... and is not at
all expensive. I saw a lot of European people here. So give Iran a go!

All the best, Ian W.