[Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview

Wed Oct 27 17:14:31 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010, 13:21:10 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> This is what the Kate developers do. This way, the games will be part of
> the module but still enjoy the advantages of being rather independent.
> The trickiest part of that plan is to have CMakeLists files that work
> under both conditions.

No, that's actually very easy. CMake has a variable containing the root build
directory. If that matches ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}, do the find_package()
stuff, else not. Details are in the archives of kde-buildsystem@, and probably
also in the Kate CMakeLists.

> The inclusion of Klickety is on the feature plan, so here is no hurry.
> If Miha (in CC) wants Knights to be part of the main module as well,
> we should decide this quickly and add it to the feature plan by tomorruw.
> We then have ~two weeks to the hard freeze to work on the migration.
>
> Does that sound reasonable to you?

+1 from me (although I have no say in that, as I'm not maintaining any of the
involved games)

Greetings
Stefan