[Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 26 16:22:43 CEST 2010

2010/10/24 nihui :
> hi, all
> nearly one month has been passed since the day kilckety moved.
> I need the clear judgement from module coordinator if klickety can be moved to kdegames and replacing ksame or moved to extragear/games like knights.

I don't have time to do a full review, but a couple of months ago I
wrote up a bunch of comments on user visible issues. [1] Would you
mind commenting on them? I'll admit I haven't played Klickety since,
so maybe some of them have been addressed since.

It'd also be good to try to contact Henrique Pinto, as he's currently
listed as the KSame maintainer. As far as I know he's been inactive
for quite some time, but it would be nice (but not necessarily
required) to have his approval before replacing KSame. He'd probably
be better at assessing the level of KSame compatibility than anyone
else.

Parker

[1] http://markmail.org/message/snokt7dzokuqxqdh