[Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview

nihui shuizhuyuanluo at 126.com
Tue Oct 26 17:28:48 CEST 2010

At 2010-10-26 22:22:43,"Parker Coates" <parker.coates at kdemail.net> wrote:

>I don't have time to do a full review, but a couple of months ago I
>wrote up a bunch of comments on user visible issues. [1] Would you
>mind commenting on

 * The toolbar feels quite full to me.
--- it is an issue, I think the "load game/save game/restart/highscore" buttons can be removed.
* "Random Board" setting is quite awkward.
--- fixed
* the remaining columns centre on in the scene.
--- It may need another option to enable this new feature, but currently not supported.
* show the "Remain pieces" column before the "Time" column.
--- fixed
* move the Custom Game settings to the General page.
--- General page now has three options, and will gain more if klickety has more features in the future. so I didn't change this.
* use the word "Appearance" in the UI instead of "Theme".
--- background setting is also part of appearance settings, so "theme" may be more properly here.

> It'd also be good to try to contact Henrique Pinto, as he's currently
> listed as the KSame maintainer.

I agree with you. ok.

best wishes
nihui