[Kde-games-devel] Re: Kolf hacking

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 26 04:32:37 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 16:07, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> The problem which I'm having, is that my total diff against SVN head is
> already +1066/-2326 lines (counting only changes to Kolf's actual source code,
> the import of Tagaro classes is another +1023 lines). I think this size is
> impractical for ReviewBoard, nor do I think that you want to get these changes
> as the 37 separate commits I have made to my Git branch. How do we want to go
> about this?

If each commit represents a compilable state and has a reasonable
commit message, I would say 37 small commits are better than one or
two massive ones. It certainly makes git bisect much more useful.

Unfortunately school is kicking my ass at the moment and shows little
sign of letting up before December, so I won't be able to review any
of this either way.

Parker