[Kde-games-devel] music again

Przemysław Piłaciński p.pilacinski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:09:48 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have recently finished writing the music for The Quantum Sea game
being made by the Gluon team, and I'm planning to start another
soundtrack this year. If anybody here would be interested in
cooperation, feel invited. I'm thinking of doing something in a
different style (i.e. not electronic) this time.

You can listen to a demo of the QS music here (the final mix, as well
as the sound effects will be made when the game is ready):
http://www.pilacinski.art.pl/news.html,

or here (download and a few words about):
http://www.pilacinski.art.pl/works.html

regards,
--
Przemysław Piłaciński